Thursday, October 1, 2009

My little bathing beauty.


I was recently introduced to the blog momtog. I love it! I have learned quite a bit from her entries and was thirlled to get this picture today of Clara, shot in manual mode. I am finally getting the aperature / ISO / shutter thing figured out. For any of you wanting to get off automatic mode, give it a read.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Yay!! It's a great blog huh? And good for you. Learning to shoot manually feels a little like learning to drive a stick shift. TOO many things to think about all at the same time, but after a while it becomes second nature.

SkippyMom said...

Thanks for the heads up - I have a very nice Canon but unfortunately I take everything on auto and as you can see my pics stink.

Can't wait to learn more.

Clara is a beauty. Love the smile.

Kat said...

Great photo! I did a couple of classes a while ago to learn how to shoot manually. At first it is a little confusing but once you get it going back to auto just seems wrong. Can;t wait to see more of your manual shot photos.

traci said...

My sister in law was just telling me about that photography blog. Your photo is so awesome. I need to try something other than my manual settings that I have it set on permanantly! Also, love your header for your blog. Too cute.