Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'd like to thank....

my cute friend Cathy for posting this on her blog. Because of her, I now....

1. get to watch this YouTube video more times than I can count. Each and everyday.
2. have replaced the original, disturbing words at the beginning of Bohemian Rhapsody with "mama" repeated over and over.
3. need to purchase this song on itunes and make it one of our ipod friends.

This is what 30 minutes of peace looks like. And just so you know...the video is only 4 minutes long. The little ones know how to click on replay.

3 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Nothing makes me smile more than the Muppets [especially Beaker and Animal] I was a Sesame Street Baby, they taught me my numbers and letters.

I just love the intent look on Clara and Thomas' face watching it. lol

Now come join my give-a-way. I want all my tadpoles to have a chance. You might see something you like :)

Hugs!

nickel... said...

You're Welcome! :)

Channi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I am going to try this next time I need a moment to myself!!