Saturday, April 16, 2011

Springs Preserve

On Friday I took the kids to the Springs Preserve. This is a large park / nature sanctuary / allergy nightmare right in the middle of Las Vegas. The kids had a great time, except for the part when I walked into the bat cave.



Don't worry. I made it out alive, which is a good thing because I was then able to enjoy...

Thomas practicing his Pope wave,

a little crack in the sand

and my daughters ingenuity.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I have always wanted to go there... looks like you guys had a blast!

Kim said...

a little crack in the sand. too funny.

your daughter is adorable in that last shot. :)

SkippyMom said...

I missed this post - and wow! Looks like fun.

I couldn't find a place to post regarding Easter - so I dropped down here. :)

In Clara's defense - Mom, don't you know she was wearing a fascinator AND a hat. She is fashion forward is all. giggle

I love Thomas shirtless at the table - been there and done that one a time or fifty.

Looks as tho' you had a lovely Easter.

Kim said...

Hope all is well with you. I wanted to thank you for the helpful comment on my post about my recent homework. I think I may even have TofL and TofD, but I am a Photoshop tool and can't figure out how to run the actions properly. :(