Thursday, July 24, 2008

How to get far in life.


Remember this kid?


For those of you too young, it is Eddie Haskel from Leave it to Beaver. He has been reincarnated and I am now raising him. These are just a few examples of the many Eddie Haskel-isms he has been throwing around lately.

To a recent nursery leader: “I sure do like you dress“.

To an aunt: “Nice shoes, Aunt Crystal!”

To me: “Mom, nice pants! Sister Jones has some just like that." (The pants he was talking about were black pantyhose that I was wearing to church one day)

To Grandma: “I really like your shirt.”

To me: “Mom, that was a great dinner! Just like Grandma Barb's.”

To Grandma: "Grandma, those are nice lines on your house!" (meaning the eaves that are painted green)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that is cute. He notices things and remembers them. And he is polite.

What a good boy.