I don't even know what to write. Yesterday was the final straw. Clara walked into a wall...twice. The poor girl needed to have her haircut and I needed to stop being a crybaby about it.
I taught her this look. I am very proud of it. When she gets a little older, she will be blessed with a little line right in between the eyebrows when she makes this face.
She is a true girl. She sat and watched herself in the mirror the whole time.

I could tell she was having a moment. Kind of like that moment when you put on glasses for the first time and realize how much you have been missing.
I could tell she was having a moment. Kind of like that moment when you put on glasses for the first time and realize how much you have been missing.
I don't understand why first haircuts are so difficult. She woke up yesterday morning as a baby and went down for her nap as a little girl.
I love it, even though it is a little crooked.





6 comments:
Thats to die for! I love her little bangs. I need to cut Kate's again because she's always trying to brush them out of her face!
I love how the cut hair is stuck to her binkie! Oh, and I'm just wondering, did she not like piggies, you could have put her hair up and not cut it but the bangs are cute!
She is now pulling out her piggies. As soon as I would put her in the car seat, she would have her hair pulled out.
I love it. So cute.
Awwww! So cute...I love her peering around the hairdresser to look in the mirror.
I remember my son's first haircut - he was only 6 months old but had soooo much hair we had no choice. He is still my baby tho' [even if he is my oldest!]
Gosh she is so stinkin cute. I'll trade you my phone for her? Guess what you will be getting next Friday????? Get your highlighter sister. As soon as it comes in the mail I will hand deliver it to you. And be nice, it's my first time. :)
Post a Comment