Saturday, September 5, 2009

Aren't all the kids wearing suits these days?

Thomas had preschool pictures on Wednesday. Guess who went upstairs and got dressed all by himself that day? I didn't have the heart to tell him that his suit jacket was too small and the pants were too big. I just told him how wonderful he looked and insisted that I get a picture of my own. I figured the photographer would just take head shots, but to my surprise she had the kids sitting in a let's-rest-your-elbow-on-your-knee pose that will show the whole ensemble - including the white socks and brown loafers.
I have a feeling these will be my favorite pictures EVER!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That's SO cute!!!!

Lisa Mc said...

What a handsome young man! I love the suit!

SkippyMom said...

I would be so proud of him. I think he looks spectacular.

If I don't catch my kids on picture day [i.e. I forget it IS pic' day] well, I have had a few close calls on their hair and clothes choice. :)

Thank goodness for re takes!

millisa said...

he rocks the suit!

Michelle said...

that is awesome! I want to see the school pic!