Monday, March 29, 2010

Dirty Girl




This afternoon Clara was enjoying her bag of Cheetos. The same bag that had the contents fall out over and over again. Each time I picked them up and stuck them back in the bag and headed for the trash can only to be sidetracked by something else. Each time Clara found the bag and continued to eat the chips.
.
When I finally got them away from her and out of reach, I told her she needed to go wash her hands. I followed her into the bathroom where she went to lift up the toilet lid to wash her hands in the only water she thought available.
.
I read somewhere that the water restaurants use for their ice makers is actually cleaner than toilet water. I hope that is true for her sake.

3 comments:

i said...

haaaahaaa! that is awesome. none of my kids have been so ingenious!

Janae said...

Oh that is fabulous. UGH! LOL She is so cute! :)

Michelle said...

That is so funny!