Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How many times can you say wiener?


I wish I would have dressed Clara up a little bit. I can also see from this picture it's time for a haircut. Someone is going to turn me in for child endangerment - the poor girl can't see!

We were lucky and got Wiener Whistles. Not just 1, but 2. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had on the ride home. I am happy to report I didn't lose my patience once - I let them blow all they wanted. That alone should qualify me for mother of the year.



Thomas was in heaven. On the way home he asked if we could get a Wienermobile when our van breaks down.

The whole gaggle of kids. 2 out of 5 looking at the camera - not too shabby!

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

You never fail to make me forget for a few seconds when you post Amy.

They are so wonderful. Thank you.

Pamela said...

There is only one good hot dog brand out there and it is Oscar Myer. Too cute!!