So darling! I love looking at all the pictures on your blog because they are so perfect. By the way, I happened to also scroll down and read the post about the Costco shooting. I can't believe you came so close to being there at that time. What a blessing you weren't!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
How adorable - I love their faces in the first one. The young man seems quite agreeable, no?
And Momma got a new camera did she? Oooooh - what kind? I asked for a nice one for my birthday and I have been researching.
PS How was Thomas' sleepover?
Don't blame her! What a cutie pie!
And aren't new camera's the BEST?
Ridge is quite the looker! And I am sure you and Amy have had that arrangement worked out for a long time now.
So darling! I love looking at all the pictures on your blog because they are so perfect.
By the way, I happened to also scroll down and read the post about the Costco shooting. I can't believe you came so close to being there at that time. What a blessing you weren't!
Post a Comment