See. Proof! Told ya.
This is how I've been feeling lately.
Thomas starts kindergarten in a matter of weeks. He is thrilled. He can't wait. How am I? When I start thinking about it I feel my heart starts to beat a little faster and my head goes fuzzy. I know there are about a billion kids who have started kindergarten before him, but they weren't mine.
I need to grow up. I need to let him go and be a big kid. Ready or not, it's coming and I need to put my big girl panties on and deal.






2 comments:
Sweetheart I don't know if that feeling ever goes away - or we have enough big girl panties to get through all their milestones.
I get teary everytime I think about Squirrel leaving for college in two weeks. What am I going to do? I might end up driving Wallene crazy by smothering her with too much Mommy. [Is that possible? :)]
Take care. It is an exciting time for you both.
I know exactly how you feel. My youngest starts kindergarten in two weeks -- all day kindergarten at that -- and my oldest leaves for college in a week -- all the way across the country. Let's just say my eyes have been watering quite a bit lately.
Post a Comment