Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dear Old Man at PDX who works for the TSA,

Please accept my apology on behalf of my son. He was the one who slapped your hand out of the way when you tried to approach him with the super-cool Jr. TSA Officer badge. I hope you were able to see my disbelief and disgust with this situation by the way I was standing there, frozen, with my mouth open (I know I need to work on my disciplinary actions). Please understand this is the first time that the Golden Child has acted this way to a complete stranger. He was only acting out like this because his horrible parents took him away from his Grandparent’s house after 10 days of pure bliss and he was very upset.

You’re doing a great job, keep up the great work!

Sincerely,
That little brat’s mother

P.S. The musician playing the grand piano while you go through security is a nice touch. It kept me very relaxed even though I knew we were running a bit behind for our flight.

1 comment:

i said...

Ouch...I hope the man's self esteem isn't damaged forever! Motherhood sure is filled with fun surprises!

p.s.I thought you had dropped off of the earth...well, that would have been easier since you wouldn't have laundry to do down there! I'm glad you are back though!