"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
Hello? If that first pic doesn't ask for a "Its my Party and I'll cry if I want to" theme then I don't know what does! :)
Or you can tell people that this is what she will do if they don't show and you will get 100% RSVP! :)
What adorable kids! I can so relate to the photoshoot gone wrong. Story of my life!
Actually, the 'real' crying photo will probably be just as precious over time.
i am NOT surprised! considering the red hair and all. :)
frankly, any hair color at all has the propensity to foil a mother's lofty ambition. good luck!
Post a Comment