Monday, July 6, 2009

I need this song on my ipod.

This video was made in the Antwerp, Belgium Central (Train) Station on the 23rd of March 2009.
. . . with no warning to the passengers passing through the station,
at 08:00 am a recording of Julie Andrews singing 'Do, Re, Mi' begins to play on the public address system.รข€
As the bemused passengers watch in amazement, some 200 dancers begin to appear from the crowd and station entrances.
They created this amazing stunt with just two rehearsals!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My face hurts from smiling over this. Thanks for posting! I want it on my ipod too.

Pamela said...

Too sweet, thanks for the smile!! That music is so great.

i said...

AWESOME!!!

Michelle said...

That was so much fun to watch! I would love to be in a public place when something like that happens!

SkippyMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.