Sunday, January 17, 2010

Catchy Phrase - if you're 4.

Steve and I are participating in a double ward biggest loser competition. Here was the conversation Steve, Thomas and I had this afternoon. It should make the ad wizards at Weight Watchers very happy.

Thomas: Dad, where are you going?

Steve: I need to go weigh in.

Thomas: What does that mean?

Steve: Ask Mom to explain. I need to get going.

Thomas: Mom, what does weigh in mean?

Mom: Dad and I are doing a diet to try and lose some weight.

Thomas: Mom...you need to stop dieting and start living.

5 comments:

SkippyMom said...

He is right. And I get to be the first to say it "Out of the mouths of babes".

I appreciate that you are trying to get healthy. That is awesome. Try not to think of it as a diet as a lifestyle change - where you are going to eat right and exercise and be healthy.

Although I think [from your lovely Christmas card] that you and Steve look good. So be healthy and hug 'em for me!

Lisa Mc said...

I love that boy!He is one smart kid!

Michelle said...

That is AWESOME!!!!
So, so funny!

Me said...

Oh my gosh. That is the funniest thing ever!!

millisa said...

Amy! do you make these stories up?? ;) b/c they are always SO hilarious!!! i love your kids!