Thomas is class leader in preschool this week. For those of us who are not 5, this is a huge deal. You get to be line leader, bring in treats and pretty much run the preschool -at least that's what I gathered from his explanation of duties and choice of attire.
For snack he took in these cinnamon roll sugar cookies. Check out the blog, it's pretty inspiring if you like to eat.





3 comments:
Class Leader is the pinnacle of preschool - I know! I am so excited for him :D [those were such fun days for our kids too]
Love the cookies - they look delish, now tell me how much sodium :( so I can't have one. sigh. Love, love, love cinnamon rolls.
Tell Thomas we said "have fun and best of luck"
he DOES look presidential. great shirt/tie combo! ;)
i made those cinnamon roll sugar cookies last week!
so good!!!
Post a Comment