Saturday, February 27, 2010

Whe life gives you lemons...

i.e....When your 2 year old wakes you up at 6 am on a Saturday morning.

make lemon muffins


If you're lucky, you may even hear the birds singing their morning song.

And after you rub the sleep from your eyes, you will realize just how lucky you are to be awake and spending time with one of your favorite little people.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

I love that profile shot of Clara. So very cute! :)

Janae said...

:) This is an awesome blog! Come find me in church tomorrow, I want to tell you a story! :) Also, if I can get your email address, I'll send you an invite to ours as well.

LOVE your photography, btw. And your kids are darling. Ryan saw Thomas and flipped out, all impressed that he has his own "website". He was NOT impressed, however, when I reminded him that he has one, too, because we have a blog as well. LOL :)

Jessica said...

too cute. I'm impressed that you got up... Emma's up around then too, but I send Daddy to deal :) What fun. How did the muffins turn out?

SkippyMom said...

[Look! I am awake at 7:15 am after last night, I impress myself :D LOL]

Lemon muffins huh? Mmmmm - it is so nice to spend the quiet time with her isn't it? And to share the love of baking/cooking with her? So nice. And I know it was early and you were out all day - but it is so worth it.

You are right. We ARE lucky.

If I haven't told you lately she is gorgeous. Give her a snuggle for me.