Sunday, January 16, 2011

Winter Wonderland Photo Challenge


When I saw the theme for this week's photo challenge over at I Heart Faces I decided I needed to enter this picture of Thomas. Who would have ever thought that I could get a snow picture in Las Vegas!
For many more amazing photos, click the camera.

13 comments:

DeeMomof6 said...

He looks so amazed at the snow. Great capture. Having lived in Fallon for a while I can say that I never thought you would get a picture of snow down there but sure glad you did. Thanks for sharing :)

BE~Photography Blog said...

Love the contrast! I can't believe it snowed there!

Jeni said...

Beautiful! I love how you perfectly captured his expression and the falling snow.

Melissa said...

Love the profile shot! It captures the moment beautifully!

Southhamsdarling said...

As always, that is such a beautiful shot of your lovely little boy. It's so good to get snow pictures of them. Loved the other photos as well.

Sarah said...

Love the snow falling on him. Nice composition.

SkippyMom said...

Don't ask me why, because I know better but I thought at one time you lived in GA. heehee [I KNOW!] Which their snow is amazing too - as is Las Vegas.

I am so glad you entered the pic'. I love the white on navy on Thomas' hood and the expression on his face. So contemplative.

Tamar SB said...

No way! My pic is from the recent snowy morning in Vegas too - it was amazing, and your picture is great!!

Tamar

Darrell and Alissa said...

Great picture- and you should get exta points for it being in VEGAS!
Also- I have been behind on comments, but the post about riding the bus on field trips- I jsut took one with Carly and sat in the very back seat because ya know that's where every kid wants to sit. I didn't get sick- but I got bounced and bounced. I pay good money for my bra's- but was not so impressed with their holding ability on that ride!!

Natalie said...

I really love the sharpness of the photo! And the contrasting of the whtie snow on the black jacket! Beautiful!

Shauni Yee Photography said...

What a great shot...You can tell he is just amazed by the snow. It's funny how different parts of Las Vegas got snow and others didn't. We didn't get it here on the south side:(

Heather Bell said...

I love lost in snowy thoughts shots. Profile it prefect too.

Pamela said...

A-ma-zing Photo. You are so talented.