Sunday, August 3, 2008

Eight months and it looks like there is trouble brewing!

Clara is 8 months today! I can not believe it ( I know I say that in every month-birthday post, but it really is going way too fast)! We can tell already that this little girl is going to be trouble, in the she's-too-smart-for-us kind of way. Here is the list of her recent accomplishments.
* She crawls like a pro!
* She can wave and clap.
* Words she says: Mama, bye-bye, hi, and she can say "woof" thanks to Grandma Shirley.
* She gives kisses and even makes kissing noises.
* She is pulling herself up on furniture and up in her crib (way too soon for me).
* She is starting to give her brother trouble. She is getting into all his toys and wants to be involved in everything he does.
* She loves "real" food, although I am very careful about the things that she is given due to food allergies running amuck in our gene pool.
* She loves to look at books with pictures of babies, or animals.
* She has a giggle that makes my heart dance.
* She is in love with Mickey Mouse and attacks the stuffed doll we have of him.
* She squeals like a banshee. Her nickname is piccolo-pete because she sounds like fireworks when she screams.
She is just getting keeps getting better with age!

No comments: