Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Answer: What are sadlebags, cankles, and a small butt.

Question: What three words describe Clara's backside?
I usually don't post pictures of my kids' butts, but this picture was begging to be posted. Clara LOVES her bath. She makes a b-line for the bathtub every time the bathroom door is open, so we have to keep it shut at all times. Not to mention, I don't want her crawling where a 3-year old marks his territory on a regular basis. Last night she was so excited to get in the tub with Thomas. I was thrilled because they played together for about 30 minutes while I sat on the floor and enjoyed my newest magazine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was scared for a second. I thought you had sneeked into my bathroom and taken a picutre of me, but my hair is much longer. Whew!!!!

Jamie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh! Too stinkin' cute! You HAD to post that picture........those are always the BEST pics of little girls at that age!!! ;)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Awee so cute!!