Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged - picture search.

Robyn tagged me, so here it goes.
first name
last name
birthplace
place I would like to visit
favorite place I have visited
favorite object
favorite color
favorite animal
I tag Janna.

3 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Sorry Amy it has taken me so long to get this done. We have been in court with Em. We did lose, it is a long story!!! Thanks for the BFF award!! I had fun with it. I hope I did it right. Tell Steve I have not had time to get the tape yet.
I will mail you the pre -registration soon.

Shawnee said...

So glad you've joined the Holiday Hostess Flirty Apron Swap!

Camille said...

Amy, have I ever told you that I really love it when someone calls me funny! So thanks a million! BTW I LOVE redheads (well my daughter was one, now it's more strawberry blond)!