Ok, such a cute pic ... but I have to confess that my kids have no pictures with Santa. I think Brad does from when he was 2, but that's it. I never want to wait in line!
They are too cute! No tears that is awesome. I have a pictue of my kids with Santa every year, this year Morgan says she is too big to do it anymore. I'm sure we will have tears if I make her.
Too cute! I LOVE when Santa pictures turn out good! They are adorable! PS It was great seeing you for that very brief, very cold moment at Walmart! hee hee Please let me know when you are doing another apron swap, I'd love to join in on one. Thanks! Merry Christmas!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
8 comments:
I read the title over at my blog...and I thought "She is SO not speaking of Johnson's baby shampoo..." LOL and I rushed over and waLAAA!
THEY ARE GORGEOUS! [as usual] Now did you ask the lil' elf for foto' tips...giggle....
Hugs...LOVE the pic!
Ok, such a cute pic ... but I have to confess that my kids have no pictures with Santa. I think Brad does from when he was 2, but that's it. I never want to wait in line!
That picture is absolutely PERFECT!!!
They are too cute! No tears that is awesome. I have a pictue of my kids with Santa every year, this year Morgan says she is too big to do it anymore. I'm sure we will have tears if I make her.
that is a great pic! I went to fashion show, too! We should have gone together. hope to see you soon
much better than i did at that age!
Very cute. That looks like the setup at the Fashion Show. Did you see the Santa show? It was really cute!
Too cute! I LOVE when Santa pictures turn out good! They are adorable!
PS It was great seeing you for that very brief, very cold moment at Walmart! hee hee Please let me know when you are doing another apron swap, I'd love to join in on one. Thanks! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment