Our "weather people" have been saying for days that we were going to get snow on Monday. I laughed every time they mentioned it because they always get my hopes up when they say there will be some kind of change in the weather. Yesterday we got up and sure enough, there was no snow. Just a bunch of gloom. Around 8:15 am it started to snow. I was so excited. I got Thomas up and we drove over to get Hot Chocolate and Doughnuts to celebrate! When we got home, Steve and him spent the next hour or so outside playing in the magic. They had a great time.
I don't know where this one came from! I guess the pure excitement from the day.





5 comments:
You got some GREAT shots! I was so excited when it snowed yesterday too! Weston was all excited and wanted to go outside, but I was sick and lying on the couch. At least it was good weather for cuddling up inside and looking out the window!
I love how you all have red coots. My girls loved playing in the snow. It was a nice change.
Imagine that we live 10 miles east of you and we got nada. My kids were so excited because of all the pumping up of our "big weather" coming. It sure rained a lot though.
So that is like the coolest thing ever! All we got was COLD rain!
EXCITING HUH! they look so cute!
Post a Comment