The kids and I were cleaning up the kitchen after lunch today. We had The Bonnie Hunt show on and were kind-of watching / listening to it. A commercial came on for Oil of Olay Wrinkle Cream, this was the conversation that followed...
T: Mom, I am going to have Daddy take me to the store and we are going to buy that for you and bring it home to you.
M: What are you going to bring me? (I knew what he was talking about, I just wanted to know if he knew what he was talking about)
T: I am going to buy you that lotion for you.
M: What is it for?
T: It's for your cheeks and eye (as he said this, he was pointing to the areas on his face)
M: Do I need that?
T Yes, then your face won't be wobbly.
M: Is my face wobbly?
T Yes, Mom
Note to self: Start using the TIVO remote to fast forward commercials so my self esteem won't be crushed by my little boy when he sees commercials for Jenny Craig or The Thigh Master.






4 comments:
It's never too early to teach them how to stay out of the doghouse!
Hey Amy, at least he's not going to have Steve buy you some of the lotion that makes mommy and daddy's wrestle and laugh, like my sister's son said once(he was talking about KY Jelly or something along hose lines).
hey girl, i love reading your blog you always have the funniest things on here ;)
yeah...it happens here too. :)
Post a Comment