When I was in 6th grade, I wanted to work in the advertisement industry for some odd reason. I thought making commercials would be so much fun. Actually, I still think that. With that being said, I would like to give a Christmas gift idea. (The real reason for this post... I am bored and everyone is asleep. I've caught up on all my TIVO shows and the only other things to do is laundry or clean the house.)
Last year I was reading an article on the best toys for kids and these Bilibos were listed. When I first saw them I thought, Are you kidding me? A big plastic bowl? Really? But after more research I decided to get them for the kids.
My kids LOVE these things and they play with them every day. If your munchkins enjoy a nice cardboard box like mine, then they are going to love these, too. It is what it is...a big plastic bowl, but with a little imagination it is so much more.







2 comments:
I can so see our youngest playing with these when she was smaller - now I will wait for the grandkids to arrive in a few [many!] years :)
WOW! I'm going to have to get those. Where did you get yours?? I must know. My kids will LOVE that! I just wish my keister would fit in there!;)
Post a Comment