Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How to ruin a perfectly good morning

Because of the holiday, Thomas had preschool this morning instead of this afternoon. Usually when he is at school, Clara is sleeping. This morning Clara and I got to spend some mommy-daughter time. We went shopping for last minute Thanksgiving things and then came home for a while. She decided we were going to play hide-and-seek. She loves this game and is always the one who counts. Nothing is cuter than hearing her squeaky little voice count and then shouting out "ready or not here I come."

I was hiding in the pantry and took my camera with me. I have a shot like this of Thomas and wanted to get one of her, too. She found me and we celebrated for a minute.

Then I noticed the lighting in the room and decided we needed to do some experiments.

Can you tell I ruined her morning?










This is what she did to try and rebel...

She gave me a nasty look and started to take her pants off because I have been making such a big deal about her leaving her clothes on.

No comments: