Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween in Washington

The kids had a great time trick-or-treating. Thomas was an old pro, he was showing Clara all the ropes. She caught on to this new game really fast. This is the best picture I got of her in her costume. She was supposed to be a cat. She wouldn't wear her ears and her tail got lost in the pettiskirt. I need to do a shoot of her in her costume, but she is at a very uncooperative age.

This was the last stop, Grandma Barb and Granddad's house. Thomas couldn't care less about the candy, Clara on the other hand has my sweet tooth and couldn't wait to get started.
And finally...the Buddy The Elf Costume. I was thrilled with how it turned out, and so was Thomas. He wore it with pride, even when people talked about how cute his Robin Hood or Peter Pan costume was.

3 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Holy Moley THAT is the cutest darn thing I have ever seen [the elf!] WOW!

Nice job Mom.

Michelle said...

That Buddy the Elf costume is so freaking awesome... I LOVE IT!
Are there really people out there who haven't seen that movie? It is one of my all time favorites.

Pamela said...

You've outdone yourself. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! These are the times you don't want them to grow up.