Cheese curls and graham crackers - I am there! [two of my favorite snacks] You take the best "story" shots. Every picture tells a story - Hugs to y'all!
PS forgot to tell ya' LOVE the new blog layout [which I am sure is months old, but I keep meaning to tell you "nice job"]
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
1 comment:
Cheese curls and graham crackers - I am there! [two of my favorite snacks] You take the best "story" shots. Every picture tells a story - Hugs to y'all!
PS forgot to tell ya' LOVE the new blog layout [which I am sure is months old, but I keep meaning to tell you "nice job"]
Post a Comment