Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!



Can I just say how much I love being a Mom. These are the two days in my life that I have burned into my memory. The birth of our children were the happiest days of my life. I love being a stay at home mom and I love spending my days with these two precious children. Life is wonderful.


Mothers Day was wonderful, too. Here are the top 10 reasons why...

10. Steve's Sunday meetings were canceled so he was able to be with us all morning!

9. Steve made me breakfast - french toast, strawberries, sausage, and orange juice.

8. Thomas said "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" really loud over and over again, all day long.

7. I was able to use the "Mothers Day" excuse to put a really large flower on Clara's head. I wish I could call it a Big A*s Flower, but I don't swear.

6. Steve and I were actually able to sit and listen to the talks in Sacrament Meeting because my Mom came to church with us and let Thomas sit with her. Thanks Mom!

5. We were able to go over and spend the evening with my family. Plus, the weather was nice enough for the kids to sit outside and eat their dinner so the adults (if that is what you want to call us) were able to talk.

4. I got to sit out on the porch swing with my mom and Clara.

3. Thomas gave me a really cool necklace that he had been telling me about since Steve and him had gotten home on Saturday. He still has not mastered the whole secret thing.


2. Steve didn't complain when we got home from church. I left him upstairs with the kids while I ate a cinnamon roll and played on the computer.

1. I have a wonderful husband a two great kids that made me feel like a princess (not a queen, because queens are really old).

This is the picture in my new locket. I love it!

2 comments:

Michele Anderson said...

Amy: Congratulations on the baby....your family is darling! Tell your momma I said Hi and I miss seeing her! Michele Anderson

Karen said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Happy Mother's Day.