Today, Thomas had his first day of school. He still has 2 more years before kindergarten, so I decided to do a "joy" school with some gals I know. He was very excited to go, and I was thrilled that it didn't take an act of congress to get him to stay without me!
I had clothes all picked out for him, but he insisted on wearing his Superman shirt. I probably should have combed his hair before he left, but to tell the truth the thought didn't even cross my mind until I posted this picture. Oh well, I'll make sure to do it for the first day of real preschool next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
He is so cool! Let me know how you like joy school. I've looked into a lot thinking I might do it... but no one else is interested out here in doing it with me.
Post a Comment