Wednesday, September 3, 2008

She's been out as long as she was in.

Clara's expression is the exact way I feel about her being 9 months old! Complete Shock! She is getting quite the little personality and I am beginning to see the feisty red-head-ed-ness come out in her. She knows what she wants and knows how to get it! She is still only crawling and cruising on the furniture (thank the heavens!). She can let go of whatever piece of furniture she is holding onto and stand unassisted for a split second.
One of my favorite things to watch is her interactions with Thomas. She absolutely adores him and tries to mimic the things he does. She loves to wrestle with him and can actually put up a good fight. Every morning, when she sees Thomas, she grabs him in a headlock and kisses his face. I am so happy they have each other.
Here is the part where I write that I want time to slow down. However, no matter how many times I say it, hope it, or wish it, it's just not happening!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

This picture is perfect! She is such a cutie. I thoroughly enjoyed that one Sunday in my life when I got to hold her in my lap during Sunday School. I gave her lots of kisses and was kind of worried you wouldn't like that! But I just couldn't help myself really.

Jamie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh! That picture is too cute! She is absolutely adorable and it's so bittersweet to watch them grow up so fast! She's gorgeous!