Thursday, September 4, 2008

Do I really need a title?



Yesterday, I had to run to the grocery store for some $30.00 cucumbers. Have you ever had them before? They are the ones that are really only $.79, but by the time you walk around the store and the three year old reminds you that you are out of things like green Jello, chocolate doughnuts, and ice cream sandwiches (did I mention I was on Weight Watchers?) those 3 cucumbers end up costing you quite a bit more time and money than expected.


The item that made the trip even more fun was the triple pack of pool noodles. No, we don’t have a pool, but Kid Fitness uses the pool noodles to do exercises with, so we had to get them. I was fine with the new exercise equipment because it only set me back a buck due to the summer clearance going on. However, they were a little hazardous throughout the grocery store. If you ever want to have some fun shopping, give two noodles to your 3-year old, and the other one to the 9 month old baby.


That is all I am going to write. I am going to let your imagination do the rest.


Oh, who is Kid Fitness? You are so missing out if your Public Television Station doesn’t get this fabulous show! For some reason Thomas is quite impressed with this kid friendly Richard Simmons wanna be jumping around in tights. So impressed that I now have to make him a Kid Fitness Halloween costume.

8 comments:

Luke and Mel said...

I can't wait to see the costume.
-Melissa P.

Carolyn said...

Whaaaa haa ha ha ha ha!!!!

Awesome!

i said...

Justin loves a good noodle during a WM trip...but the other shoppers don't!
Oh...KF and I do NOT get along. somethin kreepy bout him.:)

Amy said...

Julie,
I know what you mean about KF. There is something not right about a man jumping around in tights. I think he was just a fill in until the new fall line up, because I have not seen him this week. Isn't it sad tht I know the PBS line up?

J. Baxter said...

First off, I just want to say that if I ever make it out of the grocery store and spend less than $30 it's an amazing thing.

Second - you have redheaded children! I am so jealous. I have dark brown hair, have always loved red hair, and got lucky enough to marry a red head. All I wanted was to look down the pew on Sunday and see red!

We have four blonds. Go figure.

Amy said...

Jen,

Welcome to our blog! I always wanted red-heads, too. I could say that is the reason why I married Steve, but he is a really great guy, so I got the whole package!

Anonymous said...

Checking to see if your Sassy Apron Swap box made it home yet ...

annie valentine said...

Hi, my sister wanted me to see how cute your kids are. Not that we stalk redheads, I mean we do sometimes but...

Cute cute kids.