Saturday, April 5, 2008

Addiction is a terrible thing.

I just realized I have a horrible problem. I am addicted to these rice snacks. Why do I think I have an addiction you may ask? I just found myself fighting over a bag of them with my 3-year old. Maybe I should have figured it out last night when I was dumping them into my mouth to make sure I got all the crumbs out of the bottom of the bag? Better yet, I should have realized it was a problem when I excused myself from the check-out line at Target because I forgot to stock up on them for the weekend. They are intended to be a nice healthy snack but when you can't stop eating them, it becomes a problem. I think I have to blame it on nursing cravings - so much worse than pregnancy cravings!

2 comments:

The Piet Girls said...

I love those too. I can't even buy them.

Karen said...

Why can't there be a snack out there that has no limit to the amount you can eat. Celery sticks are not going to cut it.