Gina Tagged me, so here goes..
10 years ago:
I was in my Jr. year at UNLV and I was working as a substitute teacher. I was getting ready to go to New York with my friend, Robyn, and was teaching Sunday School in my singles ward (scariest calling I have ever had).
5 Places I've visited:
These are the furthest places I have visited
1. Germany
2. Paris
2. Paris
3. London
4. Amsterdam
5. Connecticut
5 things on my to do list:
1. Finish organizing the office / food storage room
2. Get a picture of Christ for Clara's room, then it will finally be finished.
3. Potty train Thomas
4. Start my new quilt. I have had the fabric for a while, just not the time.
5. Clean out the junk cabinet in the kitchen
5 life time goals:
1. Raise great children
2. Continue having a successful, happy marriage
3. Become a professional photographer when the kids are older
4. Go on a mission with Steve
5. Become rich and famous, live in a mansion and drive a limo as a family car (anyone wanna play MASH?)
3 Bad Habits:
1. Eating too much junk food
2. Taking naps when the kids are sleeping instead of getting things done
3. Forgetting things
5 things you might not know:
1. Steve's mom and my mom were in the Stake Young Women's presidency together 20 years before we met. When we met, Steve could remember coming to our house for YW stuff, but I was too young to remember him.
2. I love to cook, sew, and do all the kinds of housewife things. I wear the Molly Mormon badge with honor!
3. I was born with an extra thumb
4. I have a very warped sense of humor
4. I have a very warped sense of humor
5. I love getting up at night to feed my baby - it is the only 1-1 time we have.
Okay - I tag Amy, Karen, Rebecca, and anyone else who has a blog and reads this before Monday at 2:47pm. GO!





No comments:
Post a Comment