Sometimes I wonder if I have any common sense at all. (I am sure Steve wonders the same thing too) Yesterday morning Clara and I were playing. She is into the cute "grab your face and squeal stage." We were sitting on the couch and she grabbed my face and started sucking on my chin. I was laughing and having a fun time with her.
She eventually grew tired of the simple game, so I put her down for a nap and took the opportunity to throw my stinky self in the shower. When I got out of the shower I took a look in the mirror and had to do a double take. How lovely! Two little hickeys from my precious girl with the suction power of a Dyson.
The picture does not do them justice, I was having a hard time getting a good shot using the self portrait method.
I found this tip on Wikipedia.
Tips
In the future, get and give hickeys where they won't be easily found -- or don't get one at all!
Hickeys will usually fade naturally in a couple of days to a week. There’s no sure way to get rid of one other than waiting, so be patient and try to minimize and hide its appearance as much as you can.
If someone notices your hickey, play it off. The excuse of the "curling iron burn" is common, but it doesn't work because a burn and a bruise look nothing alike. Try a different excuse, one that would cause a bruise, like you got hit with a ping-pong ball or other projectile. People probably won’t believe you, but at least it’s plausible.
How can I use wikipedia with out ending with my favorite quote on it...
"Wikipedia is the best thing out there. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information."
-Michael Scott





6 comments:
You are the coolest person I know!
Love, your mother
you're hilarious!! I love the wikipedia tips. put them when you can't see them? mwahahaha! and I love Michael Scott. We are watching last week's office as I type so I thought it was fate. Now I like you even more...so just be warned.
Holly-
My favorite was "tell them you were hit by a ping pong ball or other projectile object. I am so glad to hear you are an Office fanatic (higher on the totem pole than fan). I should have known, you have that special glow about you that all Office fans have.
Nice Amy. You are cracking me up!
Hey you! I'm so glad you found me on here! How have you been? I LOVE the hickeys, babies do the funniest thing and the funnier thing is that we LET them! ;) Too cute! I added you to my list, hope you don't mind! Talk to ya soon! Jamie
I remember Tera Bryan telling me that Tate told her that a cold spoon (like out of the freezer) helps take away the red. Once they look like a bruise I have no tips. I did the same thing when Lilly was little. Live and learn:)
Post a Comment