Monday, April 21, 2008

Clara : Mama

I have a confession to make, when I found out I was pregnant with a girl I was a little apprehensive. I already had Thomas and I couldn't imagine how a girl could be as much fun as a boy. I only had brothers, I was comfortable with the whole boy thing.
I have since figured out that girls can be as much fun as boys. One of my new obsessions is shopping for dresses. I love Hanna Andersson dresses, however I don't like Hanna Andersson prices. A good friend of mine (if your reading this Lorelee , "Hi") who has a couple of girls turned me onto buying the goods on ebay. Jackpot!

So this little blue flower dress was my latest find. I am proud to say I only paid $6.00 for it and I love it. The only thing I didn't like was it is made out of linen, so I spent about 10 minutes ironing it before church yesterday.
I thought she looked adorable yesterday, but I kept looking at her trying to figure out who she reminded me of. There was just something about the dress and the flowers in her hair that were ringing a bell.

I racked my brain and finally figured out who it was...

This little blue dress is now my favorite and will be referred to as Mama's Frock for obvious reasons.

3 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

lol! wow- she did look really cute yesterday at church!

Anonymous said...

The flower headband is my favorite part. You are way too girly and crafty not to have a little girl to have fun with.

Ginger said...

Your daughter is so adorable. Isn't it fun having a girl?