6 shirts. Just what you need when it's expected to get to 72 degrees today.
I couldn't help but think of this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q--6wtCPHg8
It wouldn't let me embed.
6 shirts. Just what you need when it's expected to get to 72 degrees today.
I couldn't help but think of this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q--6wtCPHg8
It wouldn't let me embed.
5 comments:
72 degrees??? Are you kiddine me?! Aren't you the lucky ones! Over here in deepest Devon, we can only dream of such temperatures. (We will be lucky to get that in June!!).
Before I even clicked on your link, I knew what it was. I immediately thought of the exact same thing.
tee hee...I miss Friends!
Does she do this often? Is she into the "layered" look? Too cute.
Cute! Ryan saw this and said, "Ahhhh!! Look at Clara! I love Clara!" then he proceeded to tell me he needed to see Thomas. (Thomas is at school.) "After that!" (Then you'll be at school) to which he said, "Clara is not at school! I love Clara, too!" :) :)
That is so funny! For some reason, Weston is also very fond of wearing multiple shirts.
Post a Comment