Not quite 10 days late, but I'm trying to get back on track. The theme for this day was staying in. What do we do when we are home? This is one of the kids' favorite things to do, color on the sliding glass window. Clara is using her window crayons, they are much messier than the window markers.
I don't remember the last time this window had a proper cleaning. The only time it is clean is when the kids need a blank canvas. I think the dirty background is a great backdrop.






2 comments:
Where were these when my kidlets were little....how cool.
Now I just have doggie nose prints.
Another great photo of little Clara, and I so agree with you about the backdrop of that window. It's really cool. I've never heard of window crayons before. I have french doors in our sunroom, and I know that my 2 year old grandson and 14 month old granddaughter would have a ball drawing on them!!
Post a Comment