Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 6 - Who they love.

I really wish I would have gotten the kids to pose together for this assignment because they love each other more than words can express. But I waited too long. I waited until after 1 pm church. After sitting reverently for 3 hours the kids were in no mood to listen to instructions and pose for a picture. I finally got Thomas let me take a picture with his Dog. Truth is he loves dogs. He is currently obsessed with them. For Christmas all he wanted was a stuffed dog, so Santa found this huge one. His room is covered in dog pictures, he sleeps with this monstrosity and 5 other small dogs and he spent his birthday money from Aunt Leah on another dog. I'm really hoping the obsession ends soon. He is running out of space in his bed.

4 comments:

SkippyMom said...

So I guess a real, live dog is out of the question?

I have two for rent. ::wink::

Southhamsdarling said...

I know I keep saying this Amy, but your photos could well have been taken by a professional photographer. They are awesome! My 13 year old granddaughter has a cuddly dog called Silly Sam and he is the full size of her bed. Huge!!

Kim said...

I am so jealous! When I read the assignment, I thought..."well, there's no way this picture will be of the 2 ballerinas together." I swear my 2 are like oil and water. :( You are so lucky to have siblings who actually LIKE each other, let alone love each other. :)

asiadeli said...

Love reading your posts....interesting and amazing photography. Start following your blog. Please visit my blog and do leave a comment there and it would be nice if you can be my follower too. Thank you,have a great day. :)
http://freedelicacies.blogspot.com