Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hopes and Dreams

Conversation while at the dinner table last night...

Clara: I want big arm pits like yours when I bigger. Mine are so small.
(lovingly said as she cupped my right breast in her tiny hand)

Thomas: She means boobs.
(said so matter of fact - no shyness or silliness)

Question Steve and I asked each other after the kids were in bed?


Who taught Thomas about boobs?

6 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I hate to laugh..but

bwahahahahaha! Isn't kindergarten a lovely little pool sometimes? hee

I know - but the conversation is so adorable.

At least you know who taught Clara about boobs. :D

The Bohne's said...

That's too funny. Isn't it amazing what kids learn from other kids? Or in my family older siblings?

Carolyn said...

This is the BEST thing I've heard all day!

Kim said...

Cracking up over here! I love that she called them your arm pits. Beautiful photo as always. You need to get her a modeling contract.

Gardners said...

Hilarious! She and Ridge will make a great pair.

Darrell and Alissa said...

If she were my child she would call them arm pits becaues when I lay down sadly my boobs end up in my armpits- not perky boobs in this house anymore!!
Love the story though- hilarious!!