Clara LOVES to play with her hands. She sucks on them, plays with her fingers, and she plays with the fabric from her outfits with her hands. The other day, Thomas and I were playing with her and Thomas said, "Look Mom, Clara knows sign language." I thought it was pretty cute and knew I had to journal it, I just had to find the right picture to go with it. When I was going through the photos I took of Clara, I found this one. I thought it was perfect, looks like she really does know sign language.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love it! Mason came to me the other day and said "Mom when you put your finger like this it means you hate people." The things they learn. What a cute and funny picture. Is she wearing a tutu? So cute!!!
Yes, she is wearing a tutu. I think it makes the picture even more priceless!
Post a Comment