These are a few shots from the last couple of days. They are all mixed up because I didn't upload them in the right order, sorry.
1. Yesterday afternoon I finally took Thomas and Clara out for a walk. The weather here has been beautiful. I have been wanting to go on a walk, but we have not bought our double stroller yet. Thomas isn't old enough to go on a long walk and not be in a stroller and Clara didn't like to be in a front pack or sling. I guess it is the age old problem, two kids - one stroller. Yesterday I tried to put her in the front pack one more time. I figured her head is getting strong enough to face front so I tried that. She loved it! I guess that was all I needed to do. I should have known. We went on a walk around the neighborhood and then sat while Thomas played in the park. It was great and we had a fun time.
2. This is our gluttonous little girl. I had just nursed her and laid her down on the chair while I went to get some stuff done. She was all stretched out like this. Before I was able to take a picture, both arms were out like the right one. She is such a little chunk!
3. Thomas, Clara and I went to lunch yesterday with my Aunt Mary, Mom, and cousin Heather. We went over to Kona Grill and had a nice time. Thomas was not as well behaved as he usually is. I think we had been to too many restaurants in the last couple of days. He was done with having to sit still and eat while the adults talk! We took these pictures outside by the fountian.
4. Thursday night we had dinner with Steve's former co-workers from his PT clinic. Thomas was actually really well behaved here. The restaurant was really dark, it was kind of a theme restaurant - like an old speak easy. When you walked into the restuarant, you walk into this entry way that looks like a wooden box and somebody opens a little "window door" to look through. After you "pass inspection" they let you in. Thomas loved it. There was candles on the table for him to play with, live music and tiny pen lights you could use to read the menu with. It was perfect entertainment for a 3 year old, better than Chuck E. Cheese!





No comments:
Post a Comment