Thursday, March 13, 2008

Clara's Celebrity Look-A-Likes


Today I was taking some pictures of Clara (will post later tonight) and a few of the pictures reminded me of some celebrities.

If any of you know Steve very well, you know he does a wicked Chris Farley impression. While I was taking the pictures, one of Clara's pictures reminded me of him (Chris Farley and Steve doing a Chris Farley imprssion).


Clara is the one on the left....just in case


As you can see in the pictures of our daughter, she has got quite the head of hair on her. You never know how it is going to go. Sometimes it sticks up, other times it lays on her head. When it is down and not sticking up all over the place she reminds me of Julie Andrews. What do you think?

I wish I would have been able to get Clara to pose like that, maybe when she has better
hand control we will try it again.






2 comments:

Merrill Family said...

Amy I have to say that although I really love Chris Farley, Clara is much better looking. I think she does resemble Julie Andrews, a little like Mary Poppins. Clara is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok that is to funny. But chelsie is right. She is so much cuter. She has the best completion. I love it.