Right before Christmas, I was reading one of the blogs I enjoy reading (http://mom2my6pack.blogger.com/) and she had a list of "Top 10 Worst Christmas Presents." Butthead, is a game that comes with three fuzzy balls and two hats covered with Velcro-like strips. When you throw a ball at someone's head (wearing the Butthead hat), there is a good chance it will stick in place once it hits. I couldn't imagine why this game was on a list of worst Chirstmas Presents! When I saw it listed, I knew I had to have it. Steve is the MASTER of finding crazy Christmas gifts, so I had to get it for him in retaliation for all the gag gifts of the past (maybe that will be a blog entry someday). After seaching the web, I finally found one and bought it for Steve for Christmas. Believe it or not, Steve and Thomas play quite a bit. When Steve gets home from work, the two of them go upstairs and goof off for about 30 minutes while I take a break. I tried to get a picture of Steve with the hat on, but he said if I did he would post a rather unflattering picture on the blog. Since Thomas and him look so much alike, I posted 2 of Thomas and you will just have to pretend one picture is Steve wearing the hat.You can buy your own set at http://www.stupid.com/





2 comments:
that is PRICELESS!!! tell Steve he needs to be a better sport and let you post goofy picture so we can laugh at him!
I love it. I now know what John is getting for his birthday.
Post a Comment