Take the test, and let me know who you are. I was really bummed that I wasn't Elizabeth Bennett, my most favorite character in the whole wide world.

Take the Quiz here!
You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.
I'm actually not sure about this. Anybody who knows me knows I am not discreet!
Don't you wish we could still wear bonnets. It sure would save a lot of time on hair in the morning!





2 comments:
I am Elizabeth Bennet. Most of the description was fairly true about me. See what you think. The scary thing is that I have never seen Pride and Prejudice.
I was marianne dashwood. :) does that sound like me.... i dono... the pictures of the kids are really cute!! Francis
Post a Comment