This past episode was about the twins learning how to play instruments. Kate, the mom, took out her violin and showed it to all the kids. I then told Thomas that I use to play the violin and that I had one too. He wanted to see it. He kept on saying "Mom, can you get your biolin?" I actually used it as a bribe and told him I would get it out after he went potty on the toilet and got dressed. He did exactly that and was dressed within minutes. I went and got out my violin and showed him how I played it. He was so excited and wanted to give it a try. As you can see, he was a little mixed up on the propper placement of the instrument, but he sure did try.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Mom, get your biolin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It's funny how much Thomas and Mikey are alike ... we definitely have to get them together! Mikey LOVES "Jon plus 8", as he puts it ... also "Little People, Big World." Probably too much reality t.v.! :)
Karen said...
Well, you learn something new everyday. I have known you for what 13 years and I never knew you played the violin. Very interesting Amy.
Post a Comment