Back in January, a friend of Steve's asked us if he could shoot a few pictures of Clara. He is a photographer and needed some shots of a newborn. I was fine with it and asked if he would mind shooting some family pictures as well. He is an amazing photographer! Unfortunately, he had to move 2 weeks after the shoot, so we had to wait on the picts. Yesterday, the FedEx man dropped them at our house and I was so excited to check them out. I sat forever and poured over all 600+ shots. He took some amazing pictures of us, but my favorite ones were the unexpected shots that he got when we didn't realize he was still shooting, or when we were goofing off.
These are just a few of my favorite ones. I wanted to post them for the out-of-town family to see.





6 comments:
Wow! Those are great.
I love the picture of you and Steve where you are behind him with your arm around him. Too bad Clara wasn't in the picture! So Jon and Kate!
Ohhhhhhhhh I love all of these smooches and kisses. What a happy looking family.
Beautiful Photographs to charish in the years to come.
How wonderful to capture these moments. Everyone's personality shines through in these. What is Thomas thinking??
Gr-Barb
These are really cute. Why aren't all family pictures more candid instead of the silly posing ones?
Too cute! The candid shots are always the best!
Post a Comment