I have a picture like that of Katelyn when she was a binkie sucker. Is she able to pick up one if it drops out of her mouth? It was so handy that I broke Zackary young, I never had to worry about that with him.
She can pick them up, play with them and then stick them in her mouth. Yesterday she had one in her mouth, one in her hand and one right next to her. She will also see one across the room, roll to it and put it in her mouth. I'm not too worried about her having one. Thomas did fine, and she will too.
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
I have a picture like that of Katelyn when she was a binkie sucker. Is she able to pick up one if it drops out of her mouth? It was so handy that I broke Zackary young, I never had to worry about that with him.
She can pick them up, play with them and then stick them in her mouth. Yesterday she had one in her mouth, one in her hand and one right next to her. She will also see one across the room, roll to it and put it in her mouth. I'm not too worried about her having one. Thomas did fine, and she will too.
That's so sweet. I love her little chubbs.
What a doll!
Post a Comment