I am losing it! What might I mean by “it?’ My brain. The past few weeks, months…okay, since Clara was born, I have been so out of it. I have heard of Pregnancy Brain and Mommy Brain, but when does it start coming back? Yesterday, I Googled Pregnancy Brain and actually read something about your brain shrinking 3-5% while you are pregnant. It takes up to 6 months for it to return to it’s normal size. If that is true, mine should be returning to maximum capacity anytime. I’m still waiting.
The stupidest thing I have done lately.
I left the house without shoes on yesterday! Luckily, I realized it after I walked down the front steps. You would think I would have realized I didn’t have shoes on as I was grabbing my purse and heading out the front door. Nope, didn't think anything of it.
What's next?






1 comment:
When Kenny was born I had to take him to the Dr. at two weeks. I got Leah, Chuck and the diaper bag in the car and started to back out. Leah said, "Aren't we taking the baby?" What's my excuse now??
The big "M" stage of life! We can't win!
Barb
Post a Comment